It's a Bride's World...
Wedding season is upon us. Ladies here are a few tips…
- Always, always do a run through. It is important for you to get a feel of how your hair will be on that day, and as important for your stylist to get to work with your hair
- When choosing a bridal style make sure you pick something you feel pretty in. Make sure you look and feel like yourself.
- Accessorize. Whether it is a veil or a jeweled headband or comb, take advantage and wear something in your hair.
- Color plays a huge role as well. Blondes, dimensional highlights will translate best as they really bring out the shapes and texture within your style. Brunettes and Reds, shine is essential.
- Every bride deserves to look flawless. So let a professional make-up artist handle the job. One less thing for you to worry about. Trust me you will look amazing in all of your photos and feel like a true beauty!
P.S. Remember to breathe and enjoy every moment of your special day!!!